Sunday, July 18, 2010

Destroy All Astromen















This was drawn back in 1997 and was meant to be the cover for an Aussie zine called Resistant Harmony. The cover was supposed to illustrate an Australian tour diary written by extraterrestrial surf weirdos Man or Astroman? and the issue was also gonna feature an interview with yours truly. Unfortunately the zine never came out (or if it did nobody ever told me about it). Maybe it will surface someday but in the meantime and in between time here's the previously unpublished cover art for you to check out. Stay tuned for MORE ACTION!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I sent this link to bands facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, man. I don't think anyone from the band ever got to see this before. An Italian label asked me to do a split 7" sleeve for MOAM and a band called I Cosmonauti back in the '90s but the deal fell through. Too bad, I had some great ideas for it.

    ReplyDelete